RPGOnline

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own character and jump in.

2 posters

Yugurehi, Haishiro's dagger of choice.

Haishiro
    Haishiro
    Assassin
    Assassin

Yugurehi, Haishiro's dagger of choice. Empty Yugurehi, Haishiro's dagger of choice.

Post  Haishiro Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:48 pm

Weapon Name: Yugurehi ("Twilight Fire")
    Owner of Weapon: Haishiro
    Type: Dagger
    Description: All the better to kill you with, my pretty! Not. Forged from the hands of Haishiro herself, this dagger was meant to serve her and her only. Curiously enough, the dagger is composed of the four elements, water in its center, wind on its tip, fire on its outer end, and wood as its grip. However, it's been fused together with a bit of twilight, giving the dagger the hue of the setting sky.
    Anything else?: Currently the weapon of choice, as it's one of a kind. How one uses a weapon is up to the wielder of the weapon. It can be used as a talisman and is capable of magic. However, the use of the dagger's magic saps away the user's energy, thus preventing the annoying phenomenon of "spamming". Furthermore, the strength of the magic casted depends on the amount of energy the caster has left. Therefore, the magic attacks become progressively weaker if used consecutively.

Last edited by Haishiro on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Skurai
    Skurai
    Countless jobs
    Countless jobs

Yugurehi, Haishiro's dagger of choice. Empty Re: Yugurehi, Haishiro's dagger of choice.

Post  Skurai Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:56 pm

Approved.
    It sounds cool and dangerous....my characters should stay away.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:24 am